- AB 32 Auction Proceeds: A Loan to the State?
- California’s International Carbon Trading Linkages — Real or Imaginary, Environmental Global Justice or Local Injustice
- Gov. Brown’s Climate Change Fees’ Budget Proposal under Scrutiny in Sacramento
- Prof. Ramo’s articles on recent environmental law cases in CEB’s Real Property Law Reporter
- CEQA “PAPER WATER” AFTER WILD SANTEE ─ EVALUATION OF COURT-IMPOSED ESA LIMITS ON DIVERSIONS IN EIRS
Monthly Archives: March 2011
[Post by Penny Johnson, 3rd year law student] In March 2011, the San Francisco Bar Association’s Environmental Law Section hosted a panel entitled “BCDC’s Climate Change Proposal: Good Policy or Power Grab?” to discuss the shoreline agency’s proposed Bay Plan … Continue reading
[Posted by Prof. Alan Ramo] I have previously blogged about a tentative ruling stopping the implementation of AB 32′s cap and trade program. San Francisco Superior Court Judge Ernest Goldsmith has now issued a final ruling affirming the tentative ruling. The … Continue reading