- AB 32 Auction Proceeds: A Loan to the State?
- California’s International Carbon Trading Linkages — Real or Imaginary, Environmental Global Justice or Local Injustice
- Gov. Brown’s Climate Change Fees’ Budget Proposal under Scrutiny in Sacramento
- Prof. Ramo’s articles on recent environmental law cases in CEB’s Real Property Law Reporter
- CEQA “PAPER WATER” AFTER WILD SANTEE ─ EVALUATION OF COURT-IMPOSED ESA LIMITS ON DIVERSIONS IN EIRS
Monthly Archives: August 2011
A record number of students are now participating in the Environmental Law Journal. Read all about it and some exciting news about the current and future issues of the journal here.
Dr. Ken Kloc, staff scientist with GGU-Law’s Environmental Law and Justice Clinic, has posted CUEL’s first “Grey Paper” on Air Pollution and Inequality. In the paper Dr. Kloc reviews programs in the San Francisco Bay Area addressing controlling the impact of … Continue reading