- AB 32 Auction Proceeds: A Loan to the State?
- California’s International Carbon Trading Linkages — Real or Imaginary, Environmental Global Justice or Local Injustice
- Gov. Brown’s Climate Change Fees’ Budget Proposal under Scrutiny in Sacramento
- Prof. Ramo’s articles on recent environmental law cases in CEB’s Real Property Law Reporter
- CEQA “PAPER WATER” AFTER WILD SANTEE ─ EVALUATION OF COURT-IMPOSED ESA LIMITS ON DIVERSIONS IN EIRS
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Authored by: Chandani Patel, 3rd year law student Whether it’s by way of smart phones or personal computers, today’s world relies on the Internet. Unfortunately, demand for the Internet has led to an ever-increasing consumer demand for energy as well. … Continue reading