- AB 32 Auction Proceeds: A Loan to the State?
- California’s International Carbon Trading Linkages — Real or Imaginary, Environmental Global Justice or Local Injustice
- Gov. Brown’s Climate Change Fees’ Budget Proposal under Scrutiny in Sacramento
- Prof. Ramo’s articles on recent environmental law cases in CEB’s Real Property Law Reporter
- CEQA “PAPER WATER” AFTER WILD SANTEE ─ EVALUATION OF COURT-IMPOSED ESA LIMITS ON DIVERSIONS IN EIRS
Monthly Archives: April 2012
News release from our Environmental Law and Justice Clinic: After determining that the existing electricity supply can meet the state’s system needs through the year 2020, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) voted unanimously today to defer any new procurement … Continue reading