- AB 32 Auction Proceeds: A Loan to the State?
- California’s International Carbon Trading Linkages — Real or Imaginary, Environmental Global Justice or Local Injustice
- Gov. Brown’s Climate Change Fees’ Budget Proposal under Scrutiny in Sacramento
- Prof. Ramo’s articles on recent environmental law cases in CEB’s Real Property Law Reporter
- CEQA “PAPER WATER” AFTER WILD SANTEE ─ EVALUATION OF COURT-IMPOSED ESA LIMITS ON DIVERSIONS IN EIRS
Monthly Archives: July 2012
A new column by Prof. Ramo in San Francisco’s legal newspaper, The Recorder, addresses a line of cases under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) culminating in the Ballona case late last year which addressed whether a project need be … Continue reading